Forum der berittenen Bogenschützen

English language forums

#1 von Angela , 08.09.2009 14:04

Dear english-speaking forum members,

up till now, there has been a specific language section here in the forum. However, this wasn't used very much, and all the competition reports were only made in German. On reflection, I don't think this division by language is very helpful, we should just post in the same forums. So now I have added english descriptions to all sub-forums, feel free to post in english anywhere, also in German-language threads. I will start by adding an english summary on the EOCHA later today. As the specific english language section is now obsolete, I will remove it later on and omove the posts made in that section into the relevant sub-forums.

I cannot (yet) change the general settings to english language, so if anybody needs any help finding out what the profile fields or registration steps mean, just send me a PM.

Angela

Profilbild Tina Roeber

Angela

RE: English language forums

#2 von Angela , 08.09.2009 19:43

I have started to add English to the general forum settings. You can change your preferred language under "Einstellungen" (top row) --> "Benachrichtigungen und das Verhalten des Forums ändern" --> "and change "Sprache" to English and save by clicking "speichern". After that, you should see the board settings in English (at least as far as I have got through the translation, will take a few days to get everything done!).

Profilbild Tina Roeber

Angela

zuletzt bearbeitet 08.09.2009 | Top

Neue Infos zur Registrierung - New Infos on Regi
DM-Finale Eschwege: Influenza-Impfpflicht